INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR UG ADMISSION IN CARMEL COLLEGE, MUHAMMA
The College offers all the courses under the Self-Financing category. The admissions will be made based on the existing regulations of the University of Kerala and the Government of Kerala regarding merit and reservation. Applications are invited at the beginning of each academic year, and 50% of seats are allotted through Kerala University Online Allotment Process (Merit Quota) and 50% management quota through Carmel College Online Application Process.
COURSES OFFERED (NO OF SEATS)
- BA English Language and Literature (50)
- BCA (30)
- BCom Tax and Procedures (40)
- BCom Commerce with Computer Application (40)
- Admission to the BCA/BA/B.Com Degree Programme shall be open only to candidates who have passed the Plus Two or equivalent examination recognized by the University of Kerala.
- Eligibility criteria for Degree Program
- BCA - Computer Application - A Pass in Higher Secondary Examination of the State or an Examination accepted by the University of Kerala as equivalent to it with Mathematics as one of the optional subjects.
- BA English - Language and Literature - A Pass in Higher Secondary Examination of the State or an Examination accepted by the University as equivalent to it.
- BCom - Tax and Procedures - A Pass in Higher Secondary Examination of the State or an Examination accepted by the University as equivalent to it provided candidates coming from Non-Commerce group should have at least 45% of the aggregate marks.
- BCom - Commerce with Computer Application - A Pass in Higher Secondary Examination of the State or an Examination accepted by the University as equivalent to it provided candidates coming from Non-Commerce group should have at least 45% of the aggregate marks.
The maximum age limit for admission to the UG programmes shall be as follows as of 1st June of the academic year.
- For General / SEBC candidates - 23 years
- For SC/ST candidates - 25 years.
HOW TO APPLY
- Those who wish to apply for the Management quota seats should apply online through the ONLINE PORTAL of the College and specifically indicate their preference.
- There is no centralized allotment process of the University of Kerala for Management Quota.
- After the closure of registration for the centralized allotment process at the University of Kerala, registration exclusively for Management quota seats will be open.
- Registration exclusively for Management quota seats will be open till the closure of admission at Kerala University.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED AT THE TIME OF FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION
1. Photographs of Applicant and parents
Candidates are required to upload their passport size photographs as well as the photographs of their parents in JPEG format. The preferred dimensions for scanned/digital image is 240 (Width) x 300 (Height) pixels, and file size should be less than 100 KB.
2. Signature of Applicant
Candidates should also upload their signatures in JPEG format. The preferred dimension for signature is 170 Width and 80 Height pixels, and file size should be less than 50KB
3. Tenth and Plus Two mark sheets
Candidates should upload the softcopy of their Tenth and Plus Two mark sheets in JPEG format with a file size of less than 50KB
ADMISSION PROCESS FOR MANAGEMENT SEATS
The selected candidates will be called for a Personal Interview. The date of the Personal Interview will be intimated via registered mobile number or registered Email ID. The admission process will be finalized only after the personal interview.
FOR ANY QUERIES, CONTACT US
0478 286 8730 / 759 405 4398
759 405 4397 / 759 405 4391