BCA Bachelor of Computer Application
The Department of Computer Science was established in the year 2014 with the objective of imparting quality education in the field of Computer Science. The Department has modern facilities for teaching and learning technical as well as practical knowledge. The Department offers BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application). Our Department continuously strives to improve our graduate curricula to meet the needs of today's students and employers. Our course has laboratory components that enrich the students' learning experience by allowing them to be exposed to theory and practice. Project-based learning is also implemented in BCA Course. Students are also encouraged to seek industry-sponsored graduation projects and are required to do an industry internship before graduation. We provide our students with an outstanding educational experience that prepares them to achieve the highest personal and professional goals. Department has well qualified and vibrant faculty dedicated to the betterment of the students.
Aims and Objectives of the Programme
- To attract young minds to the potentially rich and employable field of computer application.
- To provide a foundation of computing principles and business practices for effectively using/managing information systems and enterprise software.
- To help students analyse system development requirements and expose students to business software and information systems.
- To be a foundation graduate programme that acts as a feeder course for higher studies in Computer Science/ Applications.
- To develop software development skills to enable the BCA graduates to take up self-employment in the Indian and Global software market.
- To provide students with options to specialize in legacy application software, system software or mobile applications.
Scope for Employment
- A plethora of opportunities in application development, software testing and maintenance.
- Options to pursue MCA/ M.Sc - CS/IT/ MBA/ MS (IT).
- As system analysts and database administrators in IT enabled service sector.